.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 08, 2006

    Look, mom, no cavities

    I wonder if there has been any research correlating healthy teeth and running? Or maybe today was just my lucky day because I really thought I would have a cavity or two after not going to the dentist for um...well let's just say I had a traumatic experience a few years back and...um...nope, no cavities! ("Are you sure?" Yes, I literally said that to my dentist.)

    And the good news just kept on coming today as my local grocery store gave me a free salad from the salad bar when I went to pay because it was my tenth salad. I had lost track, but the Big Brother of grocery chain swipe savings card remembered. Thank goodness they are keeping track of my salad consumption because I sure can't.

    To top off a day of all things positive, I ran in my new shoes. The Kansas weather was mild and windy — very March-like and pleasant. Overall, a nice, easy, non-eventful 2- mile run.

    Now I think I'm going to go gnaw on some sugary hard candy or something because there is no way my life is this easy-breasy. I'm too much of a drama queen for that.

    1 Comments:

    At 6:16 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    So the NBs made the final cut?

    Enjoy your candy!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home