.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 21, 2006

    shhhhh

    I'm trying to ease back into my blog and act like I didn't just take a four-month hiatus...

    Ran 2 miles tonight. It was nice...not bad after (cough) a long (cough) break (cough.) The only weird thing is it made my bottom teeth hurt...strange.

    Anyhow, I hope to be around more in the next few weeks/months. I have been bouncing around some ideas to motivate me for the fall, but I'm not ready to unveil any big plans. I hope everyone is well!

    3 Comments:

    At 7:57 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger :) said...

    Wow...welcome back!!!

     
    At 3:19 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    HEEEEEEEYYYY!

    Welcome back, lady!

     
    At 6:46 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It is healthy to have some R&R. Can't wait to hear the new plans.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home