.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 11, 2005

    Someone else's legs and my own cold

    I'm just wondering here, but who stole a non-runner's legs and put them on me during my 3-4 mile run on Saturday? It was crazy. I felt like I had legs of solid steel that wouldn't budge. Anyhow, at least I got out there and did it. Still felt quite a bit of pain around hamstring, so still taking it easy.

    I had planned to run today, but I am now conquering this awful cold virus. (Ha, I can run a marathon puking and I'm going to let a little cold get in my way?) Anyhow, I may be running in a 5k this weekend if I feel up to it. Details to come...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home