.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 23, 2005

    And it's here

    And I can hardly believe it. Amazing. I'm so nervous I could cry or throw up or something. But I'm trying to do neither of the above. The pain in my hamstring is gone on the large portion of the muscle, but where it really hurts is right at the hinge and below my knee. I'm really hoping a compression brace will keep the pain in check. (And some medicine too!) However, at this point it hurts to walk, so that's not a positve thing.

    Of course I could be blowing it all out of proportion becaus I'm so nervous. I will finish, but I'm stressed about the pain.

    Thank you for all of the support. I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow.

    4 Comments:

    At 10:15 AM, September 23, 2005, Blogger Jeremy said...

    Just keep in mind you've done everything you can. You'll be fine.

    Good luck.

     
    At 1:51 PM, September 23, 2005, Blogger :) said...

    Good luck, we will be thinking of you and awaiting your return and report!!!

     
    At 2:18 PM, September 23, 2005, Blogger Flo said...

    Good Luck!!! You'll do great and we will be waiting anxiously for the race report!!!

     
    At 3:31 PM, September 23, 2005, Blogger jeanne said...

    Bring extra meds with you--just in case.

    Do try to relax tonight, maybe do some yoga or belly breathing, listen to soothing music, try to sleep well, and may the force be with you tomorrow!!!
    :)

    I will definitely be thinking of you tomorrow!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home