.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 11, 2005

    Taper or Slacker?

    I have been so bad that I don't even really want to go into any details. But as a partial excuse, I've had a pain behind my knee, so this weekend's long work out was done on the ellipitical — 1 hour and 20 minutes.

    In other news, Dave Matthews rocked!

    6 Comments:

    At 12:20 PM, September 11, 2005, Blogger jeanne said...

    oh my god, that's where my pain is: behind my knee! What IS that?? I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I say you are "tapering"!

     
    At 2:02 PM, September 11, 2005, Blogger Jeremy said...

    Is it behind your knee like under the knee cap or on the back of your knee?

    If it's under your knee cap (according to google) it's just pain brought on by lots of mileage. Since the catrilage (sp?) is getting pounded on more than it's used to.

     
    At 6:14 PM, September 11, 2005, Blogger Stephanie said...

    The pain is actually behind my knee, but up above it slightly, as if it was a pulled or teared something on my lower hamstring? It's kind of hard to explain, but it's not under my knee cap, unfortunately.

     
    At 9:03 AM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Josh Dysart said...

    Hey, an hour and two minutes on an elliptical machine does not qualify you as a slacker. Just give your knee a little rest, and you'll be great!

     
    At 1:13 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    no way, you went to the concert?! bunch of my friends went too... i'm so jealous!!

    you NEED to taper!!!!! KC marathon is in two weeks, isnt it?! REST YOURSELF WOMAN!

     
    At 8:52 AM, September 15, 2005, Blogger jeanne said...

    so what's up with the knee and the tapering...? We need the 411 girl! (I am so last week with my slang.)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home