.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 25, 2005

    Afterthoughts to Wednesday's run

    Jeanne said she couldn't imagine running 6 on a treadmill. Well I want to tell her, I couldn't have done it without my little i-pod friend. (Memo to Matt:I'm completely and totally spoiled now, thanks, hunny!)

    I was in a huge hurry when I wrote yesterday's post because Chinese food was on its way. (I know, priorities.) But I left out a funny part regarding my run. I kept feeling like I was working slightly harder than I expected to. It was in my legs. I shrugged it off as "treadmill running must feel different to me now." Around mile 5.5, I was flipping around on the controls to keep my mind off the clock and the distance and lo and behold I realized, I had been running on an incline THE WHOLE TIME. I had to laugh at myself. (And turn it down.)

    So I got a little more than I bargained for, but it's probably a good thing. There. I'm done now.

    1 Comments:

    At 7:34 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger About Me: said...

    Stef what a turnaround from just a few weeks ago. 16 mile run, 6 mile uphill runs on the treadmill. why, i barely recognize you. just yesterday, it seems, you were pushing through the elliptical...
    nice!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home