.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 16, 2005

    Back on schedule

    It seems I am back on schedule. My mileage is behind where I need to be right now, but at least I'm running. Ran 4 miles tonight. Eliptical machined yesterday morning...

    I'm happy.

    4 Comments:

    At 8:37 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

    All of us out in Internet land are hoping for you that the orthotics do the trick.

     
    At 7:44 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Thank you SD!

     
    At 3:51 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    glad you're feeling better!!! job well done, keeping up with this whole thing... your marathon will be great!

     
    At 11:00 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger jeanne said...

    FANTASTIC!! Welcome back! (not that you ever left!)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home