.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 27, 2005

    I've been a bad bad girl...

    I RAN! I know I wasn't supposed to. Here's why:
    1. It was beyond beautiful weather.
    2. I miss running.
    3. I was worried that if I didn't run any that my 15 miles would shock my system and be worse for me.
    4. "There's always ice."

    Still hurting, but I made it. It wasn't the kind of pain that you can't walk or run on. I ran 4 easy miles. I mean, really what's the use of training for a marathon if you can't run when it's so nice outside?

    3 Comments:

    At 7:54 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger :) said...

    Amen, sister. It is really nice outside. I wish I wasn't at work!!!

     
    At 10:16 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

    Ok, now you and Riona have me kind of freaked. Stretching, calcium, ice, realistic traing goals... what else can one do to prevent stress fractures?

     
    At 10:41 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    ohmygod the weather has been amazing. i dont want it to stop. running + good weather = great run!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home