.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 19, 2005

    I kept my end of the deal...

    So, on Saturday, I made this little promise to my body that if I made it through my 13 mile run, I wuold give my knee/ankle etc...a well-needed break from high impact work outs. So, today was the eliptical. I know, it's boring but at least I kept my end of the deal. Let's see if my body remembers this come marathon day.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:16 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    ooohhh.. good idea. perhaps thats what i need, hmmm.. i think 4 miles thursday outside just turned into 4 miles thursday inside!!!

    brilliant!!

     
    At 7:24 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger jeanne said...

    God is this what it's come too? The elliptical machine is now a reward?????
    Whatever happened to buying ourselves slinky outfits, eating ice cream, watching bad lifetime movies, getting a massage!! now them's rewards! :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home