.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 11, 2005

    The night before the doctor's appointment

    I decided to run a bit tonight. I figured it would be good luck for my big sports doctor appointment tomorrow? The pain was still there but it felt REALLY good to run. I ran 3 miles and walked one. I could have run the last mile, but I brought Tally (my dog) and she was so hot we had to stop. Seriously, I thought I may have killed her for a second there.... Don't worry, we're both home, safe and sound. And now I'm just hoping that the doctor will say it's ok to hit the trails again this weekend!

    3 Comments:

    At 8:43 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    GIRL be careful on that dang ankle....!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    At 5:13 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Riona said...

    I'm crossing my fingers for you!

     
    At 7:50 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

    And? How did it go?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home