.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 19, 2005

    Thank you

    I just want to thank everyone who has come to my blog to post and wish me the best. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

    I'm still holding out until someone tells me, "No Stephanie, if you run your marathon, it will cause you a life of pain and suffering..." Meanwhile, I'm staying positive, (ok, Matt may not agree with this, but I'm REALLY trying!) heating, stretching and popping Naproxen every 6-8 hours.

    I have a gut feeling I'll be there on Saturday all the way. I just don't see how it would work out that I could train this whole time and NOT do this thing.

    If doing this sends me to the elliptical for 1-2 months, I'll be there with bells on.

    4 Comments:

    At 11:57 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger HouseRunner said...

    I'm in the same place! I have a half marathon in 13, and I think i have a stress fracture in my foot!

    Good luck, don't freak out, if you can't run the marathon in 9 days, there will be another one soon!

     
    At 4:11 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger :) said...

    You will do it...I can just feel it. Yay you!

     
    At 8:53 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

    I am so excited for you!!! You will be great!!! I can't wait to see the after action report!!!

    I will be thinking of you on that day. I will haVe a glass of Sangria in your honor!!!

     
    At 12:18 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger brent said...

    be the ball!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home