.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    On the road again

    So yesterday, I hit the streets after work like a real runner again. Only, things still aren't back to 100 percent, but I'm just going forward, hoping they will be soon. Also, I have officially signed up for a 5K on Sunday and so I'm excited to say that I will have a real race report to share this weekend. Oh, and I ran 4 miles with my dog, if anyone is still counting.

    2 Comments:

    At 8:57 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger :) said...

    Good luck on the 5k...can you bring your dog? ;)

     
    At 9:09 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Stephanie said...

    No, I think if I had a kid, I could bring a stroller, but no dogs. She would love it though.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home