.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    One foot in front of the other

    It sure is hard to come back to this running thing when you put it on the shelf for a few months. But all it takes is to put one foot in front of the other and to get rid of the hang-ups that keep me from starting over. Two more miles tonight. I'm certainly not setting any big distance or speed records here, people. I hope to goodness this gets more interesting really soon. And I also hope I stop feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack during the first mile.

    4 Comments:

    At 3:18 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

    I am so glad that you back!!!

     
    At 3:18 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Liz said...

    ...that you ARE back...

     
    At 4:20 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    Like riding a bike, baby.

    Let me know if you want to do a few miles together any time soon.

     
    At 1:51 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Oh my gosh, I love you both..and KT, I'm sure running with me would be walking for you, but thank you!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home