.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    Dedication

    To demonstrate to you, my leary blog readers, my dedication to the return to running, yesterday I turned down a pub crawl for a great cause in order to run a race for another great cause the next day. It was a tough decision and two great causes, but I know it was the right choice. Cheers.

    2 Comments:

    At 2:35 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

    Good job Stephanie - way to sacrifice!

     
    At 12:39 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    Eh, be a warrior. Do 'em both.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home