.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 13, 2006

    Running Around a Busy Schedule

    Remind me if any of these posts are a repeat, but as I am now rediscovering running these days, I seem to be enlightened with new observations, that may well be old observations rehashed.

    Tonight's light bulb realization: It is possible to fit a run in when there are evening plans.

    Yes, this may be the single most ignorant running statement made on this blog, but for me, it's a real obstacle in my running. I either run or I make plans. They do not both happen on the same evening. But tonight I managed to squeeze a 2.5 mile run in and make a 6:45 commitment. And I'm still going to go to bed before 10. (Please, I know, it's a lame thing that stems from working in radio and having to be up at 3 a.m.)

    Stay tuned for more revelations.

    4 Comments:

    At 11:09 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Scott in Washington said...

    Stephanie,

    I'm glad you're running again, and posting about it too. I ran my marathon on Dec 4th, and followed your lead up to yours pretty closely. Glad to hear that you're not actually wheelchair bound...

     
    At 9:07 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    I'm still trying to figure out the whole running schedule. Stupid graduate school!

    Of course, I *could* just get up an hour earlier...nah.

     
    At 9:37 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger a.maria said...

    wait a second when did you start blogging/running again!?!?! gaaaaah! i never knew!

    yayyyyyyyyyyy!

     
    At 1:04 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Thanks Scott and A. Maria. I'm glad to be back. Scott, I couldn't find your marathon post...is there an easy way to find it on your blog?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home