.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 13, 2008

    This is creative

    Last night my fortune cookie told me I would be exceptionally creative today. I have sat here in front of the blogger.com screen trying to figure out how to make this alleged creativity happen.....nada.

    So let me just tell you what I've been up to today.

    My Sunday Morning
    by Stephanie

    I tried to sleep in a little. But Gertie was having none of it. So we were up and at 'em. At home, I made some coffee. I was out of cream which was sort of sad, so I overcompensated with gobs of sugar. Earlier, I had picked up the mail and needed to sort out an issue with Time Warner. Of course, I sat on hold for 24 minutes. Gertie was not a fan of the music playing on speaker. While on hold, I took care of some laundry, tidied up a tad and finished off the sugar coffee.

    Gertie was nosing the leash and I knew I should run so I changed into running gear and we headed out into the morning sun. Three miles later, we are home and I am blogging about my Sunday morning.

    The end.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home