.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 25, 2008

    Back in time...

    I'm a huge fan of this trilogy. And sometimes, I think about what it would be like to travel back in time and freak yourself out with your future self. (Hi, Dorks McGee, much?)

    My past self would probably faint if she knew where life was going to take her. This was an epiphany I reached last night as I was sitting on a couch surrounded by all new friends, completely happy. And I was thinking that if my life hadn't changed so much, I never would be here, never would have met them, never would have experienced this moment of happiness.

    Regardless of all the pain and hardship there is a little bit of thrill in the idea that my past self had no idea what was about to transpire in her world. You just never know the curve balls life is going to throw at you. And that's why it's onward bound for me... (And future, future self, please don't come knocking at my door anytime soon because my current life is baffling me enough. I get it. I don't need any previews. I'll roll with it, whatever it is. Past self, you have no idea... but you'll be more than ok.)

    1 Comments:

    At 8:44 AM, June 30, 2008, Blogger Teresa V. Mitchum said...

    I'm glad you're happy...and FREE from, well, you know. (Yeah, TRUTH!) And about knowing your future...it's highly overrated. If I'd known my future (in some cases, like moving overseas), I would have said, "Count me out!"

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home