.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    Lucky, Hairspray and a little bit of shrieking

    That's how the house guest met his (her?) fate. Thanks to some intense bravery on the part of the Red Head, I no longer have a spider. Also, thanks to the kind folks at TIGI who make some strong holding (and smelling) hairspray. And I'm sure Amanda Peet (cover of June Lucky) never knew she would come in so handy.

    Oh and it was me who was shrieking, even though I was about 20 feet away and hiding my face...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home