.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    Awww...

    My dad wanted to invite me to dinner tomorrow, but he wanted to make sure I didn't have a date. Gee Dad, I would have cancelled if you would have just asked. But of course I don't have a date. Why would I have a date? I guess if you count Gertie...

    Mr. D stopped by drink celebrations last night. I guess that was a date. It was enough of a date that my friends were cracking up about the fact that I managed to swing a date to my divorce celebrations.

    In my fire engine red strappy dress.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home