.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 24, 2008

    Remembering


    Today is his Nana's funeral. And for obvious reasons, I'm not going to attend her memorial service. But attending a service isn't the only way to remember someone. I can't say I fully knew Nana, but for seven years she, like all of my in-laws, was an important part of my life. They loved me and I love them. Nana was a strong woman with amazing stories to tell. Out of respect to the family who prefers to keep things private, I won't share any, but if you had the privilege of knowing Nana, you know what I'm talking about. I will say that she will be missed and his family will be in my thoughts today. Thank you Nana for teaching me how to knit and for loving me. And thank you for the role you played in his life.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home