.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 19, 2008

    my inner stripper is born

    Marathoners take note: I have an all new respect for pole dancers. Tonight I took my first class. It was painful, humbling, sexy, invigorating and challenge. Really, what else would you want in a work out?And it was a workout. Completely clothed. Possibly not what one would imagine. Some things I learned tonight:

    1. There is a little fear of falling in me...a healthy one.
    2. Gravity is powerful.
    3. My body is stronger than I thought.

    Thank you government for allowing me to stimulate the economy by paying for my first four classes. (and possibly my next four?)

    Now I just need to come up with my stripper name...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home