.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 22, 2008

    Spinning kicked me hard

    So I don't regularly discuss my workouts anymore because I find them boring to talk about, but last night is worth a mention. I decided I needed an injection of something into my dull, somewhat erratic routine. I tagged along with a friend to attend her spinning class. Wow. New respect for this friend. This class kicked me hard.

    20 minutes in, I'm standing up, cranking my pedals, wanting to die, cursing this imaginary hill and Gwen Stafani for the very real song I was supposed to be on beat with. After the song, I seriously could have been done. I would have felt great about my nice 20 minute spin, but no, I had 40 minutes left!!! I thought I wouldn't make it. Unfortunately, I lived. And I'm going back on Wednesday.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home