.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 05, 2007

    What do you say?


    So it's been over a year since my last post. I thought I'd sneak one in, in the off chance that anyone is reading. For the record, I'm still reading your blogs!

    So, yes, I'm still running. However, I've found it easier on weekdays to get up and use our elliptical machine since it's still dark when I get up and it gets dark by the time I get home. Does anyone have any thoughts about this problem for running safety?

    A lot has transpired over the course of the year. To summarize:
    • We got a new dog -- a puggle! Mack. So now we have Mack & Gertie.
    • I landed yet a new job. This one, I promise, will be the last. I'm happier than EVER and so glad to be out of an awful situation.
    • We moved again to a new house.
    • We went to Mexico again
    • Yours truly turned the big 3-0. Whew. But thanks to my wonderful husband who threw a fabulous surprise party for me, and my wonderful friends who helped me celebrate, it wasn't too painful.
    Overall, it's been a pretty good year. Check back again, I'm going to try to post more often now.