.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 20, 2006

    Dog Tails

    Thank you to all of you who responded about my new dog, Gertie. I have been waiting to tell the story of how she came to us because I wanted my blog friend, Kim at one of my favorite dog blogs: Vizslocity to tell you the story . Vizslocity is a funny name if you aren't familiar with the dog breed: Vizsla. I encourage you to go visit Kim's site and read about Gertie and Vizslas. There are tons of great dog pictures over there. By the way, Gertie is a Vizsla/Lab mix, but one of the great things about Vizsla people is they aren't too snobby about that sort of thing.

    2 Comments:

    At 9:50 AM, September 23, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    What a cutie.

     
    At 7:17 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

    : )

    But we are snobs in one way--we think vizslas are the best dogs ever.

    Thanks for the plug!

    Kim

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home