.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Cleveland Rocks!

    Matt and I went to Cleveland. And let me tell you, Cleveland Rocks! It was so much fun. We got a last minute deal on www.site59.com. We stayed here. (Great hotel with a cool ambiance. )
    We ate here. And here. (Obviously different days.) We saw him here . And he was funny.
    And we experienced rock ‘n roll here. The only downside was we had to ride on this.

    Because this is really a running blog and not really a travel blog. (Althought lately, it seems like it...) I have to say that I did not run in Cleveland. Walked a ton. Ran nada.

    But I want to add that Thursday night I ran 3 miles in 30:34. There. was.a.9:40 mile. in. the. mix. But I also want to say to my credit that it was flat. I'm really not that fast. I don't want to go setting any false expectations people!

    3 Comments:

    At 5:21 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A 9:40 mile, that's great! Better be careful or we might just start expecting more of those. ;)

     
    At 11:25 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Josh Dysart said...

    Ohh...Cleveland, I've never been there. Glad you had a good time.

     
    At 10:30 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

    cleveland sounded fun, and really a vacation isn't a true vacation if there is running involved, so you did right. nice job on the 3 mile run

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home