.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    Facing it

    I can run 10 minute miles.
    I just can.
    I have to realize this.
    The last three treadmill runs have been at 6.0 for 3 miles each. And I feel great.
    This is life changing. I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but it's here.
    Please do not expect these speeds to continue for long distance runs. Geesh, I'm not super woman.

    1 Comments:

    At 2:55 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger Jill said...

    I just ran one mile on the treadmill. One. Give yourself some credit - you're awesome! Six is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to me, seriously. You're almost there - you can totally do 10!!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home