.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 12, 2008

    So over the writer's strike

    On Wednesday, I sent an e-mail out that started:

    Are you feeling a serious lack of well-written television is diminishing your brain cells? Is there is nothing to discuss at the “water cooler” on Monday morning? Do you find yourselves watching more and more shows similar to the likes of “America’s Top Beautiful, Skinny, Gift-to-Men,” “Surviving a Set-Up Desert Island Scenario,” “The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of Fakeness” or “The Biggest Losers Because We Had Trainers and Hours Upon Hours to Exercise Our Rears Off” ?

    I was thinking of starting a book club to counteract all the bad television that I am currently consuming and (mainly) to get together with the girls once a month and drink wine. I would like to propose the Writer’s Strike Book Club to you all....

    Well, it turns out, I'm not the only one who shares this sentiment.




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home