.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 12, 2008

    3 sins = 3 miles

    • Had leftover spaghetti for lunch - tack on 1 mile
    • Had ice cream cake for celebratory work milestone with coworkers - tack on 1 mile
    • Plan to enjoy PF Changs with girlfriend in a few - tack on 1 mile

    Yes, folks, that's three miles I had to run for my three delicious indulgences today. It was tough as I've been in a 2 mile rut getting back into shape. But I have all these great friends who want to go on runs with me and if I'm going to hang, I need to be in better condition...that means I see more 3, 4 and 5 mile evening runs in my future. Gertie who is recovering on the floor with her new raw hide should be thrilled.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home