.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 06, 2008

    Resurfacing...

    After a bit of a rough road. Coming out a new woman. New home, new(ish) job, new goals, new perspective and new life. I'm ready to be public with most of these things now. It's been a few months. Shortly after my last post, my husband and I separated. The divorce is now almost final. A new marathon may be on the horizon. But in the meantime, I'm focusing on some more immediate goals:
    • 4 times weekly runs with Gertie in our new 'hood
    • Elliptical training at the gym
    • Healthy eating
    • Friendships
    • Taking care of myself
    • Indulging myself

    Stay tuned. There will be nothing holding me back for this chapter...

    3 Comments:

    At 9:24 PM, May 08, 2008, Blogger Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

    Stephanie, I'm so sad that you've gone/are going through such a rough time, and I'm praying for encouragement and blessing in unexpected places and times and people.

     
    At 10:20 AM, May 12, 2008, Blogger Melissa said...

    Remember me from Final Approach?
    Sounds like we've been going though the same thing lately.
    If you want some help with training our long run group is meeting at the Panera in Westport this month, 7am Saturdays. I'll be training for KC too. Running is what's kept me going for the last few months.
    If you want more info email me.

     
    At 10:31 AM, May 12, 2008, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Melissa,
    Of course I remember you! You've been in my thoughts lately. Send me an e-mail with your address b/c I don't think I have it sam92077@gmail.com. We should at the least run together and have coffee sometime.
    S

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home