.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    Famous people know me

    So, I've been reading her blog for a while and think she's pretty awesome. I outed myself as a fan yesterday and she wrote me back! Eek. I was very excited. So she promised me some great match.com stories, and oh boy, did she live up to her promise. Thanks, Erin!

    As if that wasn't enough excitement for your average Tuesday morning, I decided to take my stalking e-mails to a new level and sent a message to this super cool author with a super cool name. I'm reading her memoir on divorce at age 29, and let me tell you, if you are in your late twenties to early thirties and going through a divorce, break-up or just a rough road, you won't regret spending time in these pages. My e-mail was something short and sort of gushy about how much I'm loving the book (haven't even finished it yet and I'm still recommending it!) and think it's cool that we have the same name. Within FIVE minutes, people, she's written me back. And. She. Called. Me. A Doll. I now have a girl crush on Stephanie.

    So here's a plug for her new book which comes out on Tuesday (which is what you do for people you like.) Go buy it!

    1 Comments:

    At 9:50 PM, May 21, 2008, Blogger Erin said...

    Hey! I'm so glad you liked the stories. Match is like a bloggers gold mine.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home