.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 22, 2008

    Adding to Gertie's growing list of fears...


    Since moving back into the city, Gertie has found a laundry list of items that are terrifying. Namely:

    The iron gates at my apartment


    Garbage trucks


    Buses


    Any vehicle blasting sirens


    Bikes (this is not a new fear, but she has encountered them more frequently than in her suburban life.)


    Homeless people on park benches


    And yesterday she discovered the frightening world of....



    2 Comments:

    At 9:24 AM, May 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hilarious. They scare me too...

     
    At 3:34 PM, May 29, 2008, Blogger Erin said...

    Are you kidding? I love singing Hari Krishna Hari Krishna Hari Krishna when I see them.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home