.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 08, 2008

    Fourth of July Update -- Check, check, check

    So I completed everything I set out to do this past weekend, and I'm pretty happy about that. I'm obviously NOT happy about my totalled car. But here's a recap:




    • Ice cream came from the boyfriend who brought me a butterscotch milkshake (my favorite!) after my car accident.
    • Fireworks. Well, I didn't exactly see a "show." But there was enough bang bang bang to last me until next year. And everyone is in one piece too! There was also a little bonus to the fireworks in that I got to rid myself of a few items...
    • Running- This is what I'm most proud of because after the whole car thing I was a little worried this wouldn't take place. But Saturday and Sunday were rock star running days for me. Thanks for the encouragement, you.
    • Meet the 'rents.- Not only did I get to meet the boyfriend's super awesome siblings, the meeting of the 'rents went very well.
    • And because it's summer, summer, summer time, I'm looking forward to a four day week followed by a visit from my super cool cousin from Chi-Town.

    2 Comments:

    At 9:04 AM, July 08, 2008, Blogger Erin said...

    Who is this boyfriend? We, well, I, need some more details please.

     
    At 4:47 PM, July 08, 2008, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Erin,
    While there was never a formal announcement made at Onward Bound, the Red Head transitioned into "the boyfriend" a few weeks ago. As I have mentioned a few times on here, super cool. And he brings me ice cream! I plan to keep him around for a while... :)

    And while I have never met you in person, I feel your online persona and the boyfriend would get along fabulously. Need more details? E-mail me, chica.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home