.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 03, 2008

    4th of July - will there be ice cream, fireworks and dare I suggest a run or two?

    So three days of summer holiday happiness await me. And I'm super excited because I'm starting the weekend with a happy hour with my friend/personal sage Justin. We need to catch up. Badly.

    I'm not terribly patriotic, I'll admit. But the 4th of July evokes a certain nostalgia in me. I want to see fireworks, run through a sprinkler, wiggle and wave sparklers and eat ice cream.

    I also need to run. Badly. Gertie and I had two mediocre at best runs this week and I can feel myself slipping out of shape. So I'm going to make at least two runs happen this weekend. Really. I am. I hope.

    Also on tap is the big unveiling of the boy to the 'rents. Oh boy. I have decided that we should see Othello. I figure in lieu of a tale of jealousy and murder, any boy has to look pretty good. Actually, I'm not worried. He's pretty cool and I like him. So how can they not?

    Have a great loooooooong weekend.

    1 Comments:

    At 6:32 PM, July 03, 2008, Blogger Teresa V. Mitchum said...

    yes, the rents are looking forward to meeting date.com adam. so do you plan to introduce us as the "rents" and adam as d.c.a?

    btw, i told dad we could go over to the brookridge house to view the c.woods' fireworks. he said the view wouldn't be that good. can't tell if he just doesn't want to go to the house or wants a better view

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home