.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 09, 2008

    Sometimes you get more than you expect

    This morning, I stopped at a gas station on my way to work to pick up a caffeinated beverage. I'm in this particular gas station at least once a week. The lady at the counter is a very friendly and very beautiful lady from India. I noticed her beautiful henna art and commented on it. She told me she did it herself and then she pulled out her tube of henna and asked me if I wanted to try it. Well now, this is more than frapppuccino stop! Why not? So now I have a lovely vine with leaves on it extending from my wrist to the tip of my pointer finger. I also have a frappuccino.

    1 Comments:

    At 9:42 AM, July 09, 2008, Blogger Erin said...

    That is so weird. That you buy frappuccinos from a gas station.
    And that the lady had the henna out & ready. Awesome. (not the frappuccino part, that's kinda gross)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home