.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 04, 2006

    Go RBF GO!

    And they are off...
    the marathoners we've been virtually following for many months.
    A hats off to KT, A. Maria, & Kit Kat, all three of whom I've had the opportunity to meet in real life. Also to Nic and the others who are running today in San Diego and beyond. I love this stuff!

    I want to also give a special congrats to KT who, like me, trained solo for her first marathon. I think it takes an extra special runner to go out and conquer her goal with no training team whatsoever. (it's very leo of her....)

    2 Comments:

    At 10:23 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    Shucks, dude. Thanks!

    Looking forward to our next 8 miles together!

     
    At 9:25 PM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Nic said...

    Hey, thanks for the well wishes. I'm behind on my blogs, so sorry for the delay.

    I train by myself, too, for the most part. I kind of like it that way...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home