.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 07, 2006

    8 is enough

    Ok, maybe 8 isn't enough, but 8 was fabulous this morning. Absolutely no complaints here. And the company? Well, she may have had to have some quiet time after she left me (I think I talked her ears off!) to run a little more, but I must say, it was a great time. I even got back home in time to shower and clean up for a nice little afternoon show. (Thanks to Matt's Nana for the gift certificate!) Big race coming up Sunday. I know, I'm out of control... Or, maybe I' m just having a lot of fun running again.

    P.S.Thanks to KT for letting me crash her run this morning. She's running 24 next weekend!

    2 Comments:

    At 9:36 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger KT said...

    You are a fabulous running buddy! I had a great time! Will be bugging you for more 8s in the future.

     
    At 11:22 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Nic said...

    Nope, you're right. 8 is certainly enough. Good work!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home