.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 13, 2006

    Like an oven

    It was "like and oven out there," as my husband perfectly described the weather today. The wind was deceptively ineffective and my body struggled to get through my short 2.5 mile run. I actually skipped Tuesday's run b/c my hamstring was really hurting after Sunday's 6 miler. But today I only felt a few twinges, so nothing I couldn't run through. The heat was a different story...

    I know it could be the beginning of a long hot summer. Kudos to Josh, Katie and AMaria for their success at the St. Louis Marathon and Half.

    1 Comments:

    At 3:12 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Mister Scott said...

    i think you're right about the hot summer... here in upstate New York it has been between 50-70 degrees F and I shoveled only once this winter. Even the Freezeroo races were more like cold-a-roos... the tough part (for me) has been not getting a cold with the wildly variable temps...

    Good luck on your next race!

    My Runner's Feet

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home