.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 14, 2006

    My New Lucky Number:23

    Ok a few things. I actually technically did set a P.R. if we are starting my P.R. for 5Ks with my last 5K back in October. AND I placed 23 out of100 women in my age group...the top quarter. Mind you, it was a small race with a lot of walkers, but I feel pretty good about myself in this moment.
    23 Last Name Stephanie Overland Park KS 28 32:25 10:28

    1 Comments:

    At 8:15 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger a.maria said...

    HEY THATS AWESOME!!!! good job, thats a great PR!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home