.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 14, 2006

    Not a P.R., but at least I didn't register as a dude

    Clock time: 32:20
    Final watch time: I didn't stop it until I was well through the finish shoot, so it is not accurate:32:37
    Splits: 9:48; 10:01; 12:20 (Not totally accurate b/c I didn't stop watch until I was through the shoot.)
    Regardless, it was a pleasant run, quite hilly. Oh, and rest assured there was no way to register as a guy b/c it was a woman's race only. I didn't win the Kate Spade handbag door prize, darn it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home