.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    New running route

    The best (ok, not the best, but one of the best) parts of moving to a new house is checking out your new running route. I took two days off this week (big event at work on Wednesday and well, quite frankly, I needed the time after the move etc...), so this morning, I hit the road. It was amazing.

    Also, while my fitness routine has been a little lax due to the move, I don't want anyone to think I've totally slacked off. I did go to the gym a few times, especially since our shower wasn't working when we first moved in last weekend. It's actually a pretty motivating factor: if I go work out, I can shower. :) But not as good as Nytro's sandwiches...(even though my weakness would have to be ham and cheese as opposed to peanut butter.)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home