.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 16, 2005

    TruFit?

    Well, I ran 2 miles. So far, no pain —well, a tad bit, but not what I thought it would be. Let's take a look at all the aids I utilized today. (overkill maybe? we'll see...afterall, I still have a long ways to go.)

    First, the knee strap.

    Second, the insoles. (I had to replace my old insoles because of the blister.)

    Third, the drugs. Thank you to Dr. Hicks for prescribing this for another ailment months ago.

    Finally, the icepack. (That I plan on using once it has properly frozen in the freezer, underneath the Lean Cuisine.)

    So, Tally is happy. I am happy and hopefully Laura will be happy that I'm going to try to stick it out for our 9 miles on Saturday.

    Route: To Park, Around 1 time, home, ice



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home