.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 15, 2005

    Just a day at the fitness center

    This post is going to be uber boring. Yesterday I went to the workout room and did the eliptical for 30 minutes and lifted weights and did my knee stuff and crunched my abs a few hundred times. The end.

    Ok, maybe I should elaborate. I did the gym thing again so I wouldn't strain my knee before I run 9. I'm kind of (really) nervous about that, but I did my research and I think it's just "runner's knee" which is basically when the cartilage behind your knee starts to wear down. This is most likely do to the fact that I went from sitting on my butt a few months ago to running 5,6,7 miles one day a week and 1,2,3,4 miles two other days a week. So I guess it's to be expected.

    I should also point out a few new "user friendly" features to my blog. Toward the right you will note a link to my marathon. ~September 24~ I will continue to add more links as I go.

    Also, I have enabled posting for non-blog members. I think it works. Someone let me know if it doesn't.

    Finally, don't forget all of this is being brought to you by the friendly folks at Google down below.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home