.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 04, 2005

    Making Up & New Convictions

    Today I paid a visit to my apartment complex's work out room for a 40 minute work out on the eliptical. I was feeling a little guilty for passing up a run on Thursday to sip wine and eat cheese at Molly's aunt's house, so I decided to fit this extra weekend workout prior to my 7 mile run scheduled for tomorrow. I didn't want to run two days in a row, so I opted for the eliptical.

    It felt really good to push different muscle groups. And then I added some light free weight reps for my arms and did 130 varied crunches. I think it's really important that I include more cross training in my schedule to build muscle so my endurance is top notch.

    In case anyone is wondering, Tally got a 2 mile walk after my work out. I couldn't leave her out.

    7 miles tomorrow and I introduce a new character to my blog.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home