.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 31, 2005

    Not tonight, I have a headache (aka 3 miles)

    After suffering through a bad headache all day that wouldn't be touched by Advil, I decided to stick with my 3 mile run. It was really tough to force myself to go, but I did it. Tally and I ran three miles. (Tally loves my weekday runs because until I have to go more than 4 miles, she can usually join me. She even knows my running gear and even when she's not invited, she jumps around thinking she can go on a run.)

    Route: Home to park. Four laps (3= 1 mile). Back home.

    Memo To: Lady in park with stroller

    Please do not run straight at Tally and I when we are running. It is not funny to throw your stroller (with child in it) at my dog for a laugh. I don't even see why you would think to do this. Why would you want to make my dog fear you, children or strollers? Are you sick?!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home