.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 02, 2005

    I'm a freak

    I couldn't let it go. So I just took tally on a 2.(?) mile run. Now I feel better. I'm a freak. Hey, my new friend A.Maria had a great idea. Go enjoy my weekend. That sounds like a plan. No more running until Tuesday.

    2 Comments:

    At 11:14 AM, July 03, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

    Guilt is an amazing emotion, isn't it?

    Good job! Have a great fourth!!!

    What schedule are you following?

     
    At 12:22 PM, July 04, 2005, Blogger Stephanie said...

    I'm pretty much using a TNT schedule with slightly different long mileage on Saturdays.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home