.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 30, 2005

    Don't tell me to look on the bright side

    Somedays I wonder what am I trying to prove here. Here is my list of current complaints because that's the kind of mood I'm in.
    1. It was raining so I had to run on the treadmill
    2.I forgot my knee brace
    3. My knee hurt so bad, I could only run 2.5 miles
    4. I feel incredibly guilty about this
    5. I wonder how I'm ever going to make it 26.2

    1 Comments:

    At 7:14 PM, June 30, 2005, Blogger a.maria said...

    hey there... no worries.. it was indeed raining today but at least you got in some treadmill time... i totally slacked off and decided skipping today's planned 3 mile wouldn't be the end of the world...

    so... props to you! keep up the good work!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home