.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Running

    Holy cow. A post about running on a "running blog." Now that's something you don't read every day.

    I hurt.

    Yesterday after sunning by the pool for two hours, with apparently sporadically placed SPF 30 Advanced Protection Against Aging, I decided I needed to go for a run. I've been toying with occasionally increasing the distance of my 2-3 mile runs (usually on the 2 side.) So somewhere between 3 and 4 miles, I decided that I had another mile in me. It was probably because I was still a mile away from home, but that was just poor planning.

    I'll admit, there was some walking, and a water stop or two. All in all, I was pretty proud of myself (and Gertie) for hanging in there. Maybe I'll do it again next weekend. But no promises.

    Several hours later, I realized I am sunburned in all sorts of random places.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home