.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Onward Bound

Sometimes life is tough. Sometimes life is awesome. Sometimes it a little bit of both. Either way, you have to keep going. I'll be running, laughing, crying and sharing it all here.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Do any runners still read this blog?

    Hello 'ello 'ello 'llo 'llo 'llo 'o 'o 'o....

    I know this blog has taken a bit of a diversion from running, but if there are any readers who are runners with Garmin trainers, I have a question for you. I do still run, by the way. Almost more now that I have Gertie in the city. I just don't talk about it much. Well, because I've had more interesting things to talk about lately....

    Anywho, I'm thinking about getting a Mac Book and want to know if anyone has encountered any compatibility problems with Garmins and Macs. I'd love to hear from you --- the good, bad and the ugly. Many thanks in advance!

    3 Comments:

    At 8:37 AM, July 30, 2008, Blogger Melissa said...

    I use Sports Tracks and it's not compatible with MAC.
    I'm not much help but I'm a runner and still reading!

     
    At 9:07 AM, July 30, 2008, Blogger Stephanie said...

    Thanks, Melissa. I'm glad someone is! :)

     
    At 2:15 PM, July 30, 2008, Blogger mouse said...

    I use a garmin, but I don't synch it to my lappy. From what I've heard, there is trackrunner for mac+garmin. dunno how quality it is, though.

    Personally, though, I would rather go without syncing software and have the ease of use of a Mac than use a PC and be able to sync any day. but then again, I am a mac girl...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home